A comprehensive, 27-lesson video course focused on giving you the skills, confidence and resources to land regular, high-paying clients, allowing you to work from your laptop from anywhere in the world.
We built this course to address the questions and concerns that we hear most often, like:
- How can I find the time to get started as a freelance writer when I already have a full-time job?
- I have limited technical ability...
- I have limited writing experience - will clients still pay me?
- I have a family and I don't have much spare time...
- Where do I find these high-paying clients? Is it possible to get them finding me?
- Once I've landed a client - how do I effectively manage their expectations, and keep them coming back to me time and time again?
There is no shortage of books and courses out there about becoming a freelance writer, but in our experience - the vast majority contain mere general advice, and aren't structured in a way which allows you to 'follow along' in a linear fashion.
The purpose of this course is to break down the huge challenge of getting started as a freelance writer into bite-size portions, which you can study and undertake at your own pace.
We've created a step-by-step process for you to follow, which will enable you to start landing high-paying freelance clients today.